getting some love from traci66

Wednesday, June 30, 2010 |
Traci66”=
traci66 just gave me the versatile blooger award!
i love awards-they are almost like birthday presents.
and i love birthday presents!
thanks traci66! i love it and it fits prefectly!

here are the rules for this award:
1. thank the person who gave you this award
2. share 7 things about yourself
3. pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

ok-seven things you dont already know about me...
1. the first 'real' play i was in was a musical. i actually had a solo. im not afraid to sing in public, but lets just say dogs cry when i sing. sad. the director forgot to audition my voice (i assume because she was blown away with my acting ability). they cut my solo but i kept the part as 'the weeble who wobbled and fell down'.
2. my first concert was olivia newton john in the lets get physical tour. yup-im that old. i went with my best friend nicole and her parents.
3. the first concert i took my niece britney to was the monkees. i love the monkees and when she was 3 i started her liking them. when she was 7 i took her to a concert that i scored free tickets for and we had a BLAST!
4. the first time i went to the race track in new jersey was with my nana. she told me to lie and say i was 14. i was only 12. either way, why? it is the most boring thing ever.
5. the first car i had was a 1980 amc eagle station wagon. it was an amazingly strong car.
6. the first movie i saw in a theatre (that i remember) was a herbie movie.
7. the first credit card i had was from the bon ton in york pa. it isnt around anymore. quite possibility because i wasnt there to spend money at their store.

15 blogs that i adore...
1. the answer is chocolate
2. sweep tight
3. savings obsession
4. creatins by la dee da
5. kreative knack
6. gluesticks 
7. frugal follies
8. crazy domestic
9. consider my monkeys
10. adventures in dress making
11. a pretty cool life
12. holiday haven
13. thrifted treasure
14.thrifty and chic decor
15.under the table and dreaming

10 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

I loved Bon ton...we had one too when I lived in Buffalo. Hope all is well, loved learning a little more about you. I have my Oprah audition up on my blog....hope you check it out, and if you like it, you can vote for me:) Debbie

Adventures in Dressmaking said...

Thanks so much!

Jessa said...

Congrats on your award! And thank you so much for passing it along to me :)

I will do up a post next week. (I am going on vacation 'till then).

La-Dee-da crafter said...

Thank you so much for the award. I love your blog. Have a happy and fun 4th of July, bloggie friend!

Staci said...

Thanks for sharing! Your posts make me smile.

Jennifer S. said...

Thank you so much for the award! I am honored. :) Please give me a little time to repost this. Thanks again!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Thanks for the award! I am honored!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Thank you so much for the award! Sorry it's taken me a few days but I'm here now and have passed it on as well :) Have a great 4th weekend!

Thrifted Treasure said...

Thank you so much for the award, I'm delighted!!! I love your blog too and PROMISE to have my Pay It Forward done before the deadline (sorry it's taken me so long, hectic times :-)

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Congratulations on your award and thanks so much for including me - I am more than flattered {how sweet!} Hope you have a wonderful week! Thanks again - I'll be adding this to my page. Stephanie Lynn

Newer Posts Older Posts Home