good news bad news

Thursday, January 6, 2011 |
the good news is...

1. i don't have strep (well, as of my typing this!)
2. i have a job
3. the job is at my kids school!
4. i will have more money to spend at aunt pegs and kohls!
5. my shift is over at 1.30 everyday, so i can still catch my 2pm nap
6. i get a bullhorn while working on the playground! (huge job perk)


the bad news is...

1. i have a job
2. i will have less time to craft
3. i so i won't have much to blog about

my job is only 3.5 hours a day and since i will be working for the school district, im certain i wont be paid much (so im not going to be chris's sugar momma or anything). i will be an aide in the copy room and the playground. we have 1200+ kids at our school, and this is a good chance to see which girls are cute and well behaved (and italian would be a plus!), so i can steer my boys their way.

im sad about the less crafting and blogging time. but im sure with only working 17 hours a week, i can find someway to post 2-3 times a week. i hope you will stick with the thrifty ba blog while i figure out how this will all work out.

but don't worry-i have a few more crafts to post before i start my new position!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

goodluck on your new job!

JaNae said...

Good for you! I'm sure you'll enjoy it, especially the megaphone.

Unknown said...

I am going to miss your crafts! I guess you will have to start staying up later to keep me happy...
Thanks for the shout out!

Jessa said...

Congrats on not having strep... and yeah, the job too, I guess, but I will miss seeing you around. :) (Sounds like you found a great job, its so wonderful to work at the school when you are a mom.)

Meredith said...

i worked at a school for a year and it was a blast. fun times ahead for sure:)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Stephanie said...

Sounds like your good news far outweighs the bad!! Yeah you:)

Sandi said...

I've always thought it was so unfair, when you have a job, that they actually make you work to get a paycheck! Just doesn't seem right.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home