1. i don't have strep (well, as of my typing this!)
2. i have a job
3. the job is at my kids school!
4. i will have more money to spend at aunt pegs and kohls!
5. my shift is over at 1.30 everyday, so i can still catch my 2pm nap
6. i get a bullhorn while working on the playground! (huge job perk)
the bad news is...
1. i have a job
2. i will have less time to craft
3. i so i won't have much to blog about
my job is only 3.5 hours a day and since i will be working for the school district, im certain i wont be paid much (so im not going to be chris's sugar momma or anything). i will be an aide in the copy room and the playground. we have 1200+ kids at our school, and this is a good chance to see which girls are cute and well behaved (and italian would be a plus!), so i can steer my boys their way.
im sad about the less crafting and blogging time. but im sure with only working 17 hours a week, i can find someway to post 2-3 times a week. i hope you will stick with the thrifty ba blog while i figure out how this will all work out.
but don't worry-i have a few more crafts to post before i start my new position!