happy 2011!

Monday, January 3, 2011 |
i hope everyone had a great holiday season and are now back into 'real life'.
yup-that means cleaning.

i avoid real life as much as possible.

my little family had fun skiing (i stayed home and shopped), swimming (i fell asleep on a sofa at the rec center reading) and celebrating the new year (i was asleep before 9.30pm mst).
i did join my family...in eating!
because really, that is what the holidays are all about!

i did work on a few projects.
no really, i did!
i made me sweet niece megan a birthday banner.
you might have met megs already, last year one of my first posts was her birthday gifts for her 10th birthday.
it is almost as cool as the one i made here.
needless to say, she likes pink.

we made this new years eve night and had it hanging while she was visiting on new years day.
it IS her birthday month after all.
(here is a photo of my boys and megs from last spring. it is one of my favorites!)
Sumo Sweet Stuff

2 comments:

JaNae said...

Avoiding cleaning is such a great thing to do. In fact, it's not time for spring cleaning so you don't have to do anything major. :)

Jana said...

I keep seeing these adorable little banner signs. I love it! Turned out great!

Would love for you to come link up!
http://gigglesglitzandglam.blogspot.com/2011/01/glam-party-9.html

Newer Posts Older Posts Home