it might not be lamp shaped like a leg, but this is a major award! this might even be better than a leg lamp...
stephanie from my frugal lifestyle bestowed this upon me for this post about the cargo pants bag. i really loved that bag and hated giving it away. britney better start following my blog
or i am going to go take it back!
back to stephanie-thanks a bunch! she has great ideas on how to score free stuff and ways to save money (see her blog title...)
so i have in my acceptance post, have to follow some rules.1. post the award.
2. thank and mention the person who gave you the award. (thanks again stephanie!)
3. pass the award on to seven bloggers whom you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4. name seven things about yourself that others don't know.
5. don’t forget to notify your seven Kreativ Bloggers about their AWARD and post links to their blogs.
so now i get to name my 7 favorite blogs!
1. tatertots and jello...she has AMAZING style. she makes tons of knock off that look so much like anthro/jcrew. and my favorite project of hers? click here!
2. shanty 2 chic...2 sisters who love remaking homegoods. they would marry ralph lauren smoke glaze if they could. (that is a good thing) and their latest project is a must for the next wedding i go to!
3. the meanest mom...anything but that. should be called the funniest mom. this post shows life with a husband out of town. love her sence of humor.
5. blue cricket designs...ok who hasnt heard of becca and this blog? she always has giveaways (BONUS) and tell me you wouldnt want this nursery in your home and i know you are lieing!
6. oopss i craft my pants...this name alone makes you just want to be friends! and this might be cheesy but i used this for my teacher's valentines day gifts!
7. fashionable finery...i have to admit i knew rebekah when she was a wee little girl. but she makes beautiful jewerly and even has how-to's if you are brave.
7 things about me you dont know...
1. i never finished college. nothing seemed good enough to want to spend the rest of my life doing then. i still like learning about everything but still dont know what i want to be when i grow up.
2. i had a 4.0 gpa in what college classes i did take! (i throw that in my little brother's faces!)
3. i thought i wanted 3 kids until i had my first. then i decided that 2 will be enough. and most days, im right. some days, 2 is too many.
4. i miss my nana every day of my life. you will see many post about her on here and it is because i love her that much! she made my life wonderful and even when other people made me feel ugly or unwanted, she made me feel beautiful and perfect!
5. i got to name my youngest 'nathan' after i made a deal with chris. we couldnt agree on a gas or electric range in the new home. i told him that he can have electric (a decision he now regrets!) if we name our 2nd child nate. and when this range dies and i get my gas one-i still got to name him what i wanted!
6. i love to sing. i love to sing LOUD! and i really suck at it.
7. i like being almost 39 (april 20th for those of you who dont know!). i think i look pretty good, i dont have grey hair and my life is wonderful. now-this isnt the life i thought id have-but i wuoldnt change a thing!
congrats on everyone who won my fantastic award! you rock