so many problems...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 |
so little energy.
so here is the thing, each of my boys has one laundry bucket full of toys in the toy/computer/someday will be my formal dining room room. it is really the first room you see when walking into my home, so i try to keep it clean. but we also live in this home, so i dont think it has to be perfect.
but it does need to be clean when i start having anexiety. which, sadly for my kids, is often.
the other day i ran to target and saw these...
they are big plastic/rubbery buckets. and they were 75% off-making them $1.48! i hate when target does things at 75% or heaven forbid, 90% off because then i feel like i HAVE to buy it.
but these will come in handy.
for this...
even though the boys are only allowed one bucket for toys, i am allowing them legos in a seperate bucket.
im just a great mom like that.
i bought 2 and for $3 total, all the legos are in buckets without other toys.

2 comments:

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

I collect containers! I have containers for my containers!!! lol Those kind of slaes drive me crazy too...I mean aat 75% off you DO have to buy it, otherwise it would surely be a loss, right? And if it's in a cool container, the mess at least looks good!
Happy organizing!
Sharon@Keeninspirations

Unknown said...

I LOVE TARGET CLEARANCE! I'm not sure you can go wrong...I have tons of Christmas crap (ummmm decor), because it was on the clearance isle!
But great find oh thrifty one!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home