1. the davinci code sold over 80 million copes. i bet half of them on now on the shelves of the d.i. for $2.
2. if you are looking for candlesticks, look in the toys. dont ask.
3. not even the geeky people play trivial prusuit anymore.
4. the entire population of utah must have had the movie 'titanic' on vhs. and now they all must have it on dvd because guess where the vhs's are?
5. it is cheaper and better for your health if you dont go to mcdonalds and just get your happy meal toys here.
6. the 'heart in the wood shelf' craze from the 1990s is FINALLY over. i dont even think d.i. wants them.
7. people buy alot of crap from late night infor-mericals and never open them.
8. if it looks old and it is painted-i bet it IS lead paint.
9. put everything you think you might like in your cart RIGHT THEN! you can always take it out later. dont ever think it will be there while you look around for a bit.
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 376 with changes
7 hours ago