my name is baaaa...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 |
funny story-my real first name is 'beth anne'. when i was a teen-I HATED IT! it was so different to have 2 names for a first name. so i went by beth.
then one day i was at the shore with my cousin (she was miss teen new jersey or something) and of course all the guys wanted to talk to her. my cousin would introduce me as 'beth anne' and i got so many compliments on my name-i switched back immeadately!
years later when i had to sign off on stuff at work, i would just sign 'ba'. soon, i was referred to as 'baaa' (sheep noise). once in awhile i will run across people who still call me that.
thankfully, it isnt all that often.
wow...
all that for a sheep craft!
the pearl bee had this little sheep (with pattern!) on her blog awhile back. i bookmarked it and went on with life.
i have a baby shower to go to this weekend, so while looking at my HUGE bookmarked list, i refound it and fell in love all over again!
you can get all the directions from the pearl bee post, and i pretty much followed every word.
but this poor little lamb look so lonely-i made a baby! i just free handed a shrunk down version of the original.
the ribbon i warpped around it was from my birthday banner and i made a little gift card like i made here. i also stamped a little footprint on the front of the card, but you cant really tell here and i didnt get a photo.
darn.
it did turn out really cute and made the bestest baby gift!



linking to spotlight yourself, blue cricket design, women who do it all, santas gift shoppe




















CreativeShareWednesdays


























Life in the Pitts



giveaways











 Simply Designing






Remodelaholic



The DIY Show OffAll Thingz Related




 

15 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

I love your name. Sometimes I consider calling myself ba,just for ease.

Summer Miller said...

But I call you BA because it's a lot easier to say. :)

Cassie said...

Love this!!
Super cute!!!
=)

seven thirty three said...

I was wondering where Ba came from! These are adorable.

Thanks for linking up with Sugar & Spice.

Foundinthe-ALI said...

That is really cute!!

My friends name is Beth anne too. but she gets super mad if you leave out the "Anne" or if you don't put a space in between. *rolls eyes* :P But her last name starts with an H, So her initials are "BAH". So she really got the sheep noise. Maybe I'll make her one of these sheep ;)

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Awww. So cute! Love the little sheep! That is a great baby gift.

avisiontoremember said...

That looks awesome! Any baby would love it :) I have a link party on my blog on saturday (it is still open from last weekend) that I would love for you to check out www.iamonly1woman.blogspot.com

Kenzie said...

This is so cute! Love it!

Heather said...

Your little sheep is adorable!

Jill said...

That is darling! What a cute gift :)

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

Awwwwwe that is so sweet! : )

Helena said...

This is adorable! Thank you for linking this up, too.

Sachiko said...

Lovely! Such a cute idea for a gift!

Unknown said...

Your sheep are adorable!!
Thanks for sharing @ Anything Related!

Unknown said...

Oh I love knowing the background to the "ba"! Too funny!!

Cute cute sheep!

Thanks so much for linking it up! I hope you will join me again for this week's link up party!

Ashley
www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

Newer Posts Older Posts Home