yup-another ball...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 |
i was at savers looking for some teacher appreciation gifts (well, containers actually) and came across this. i mean, really...
if you know nothing else about me, you know that i have a ball problem.
or a sphear obsession.
i have 4 posts on balls in this blog alone! (and a few more on my family one!)
but really- $1.99? even on sale at hobby lobby you cant get a stone one at that price!
and looks how perfect it looks next to my coke bottles and giant paperclip!
and when i was putting my newest ball away, i realized i didnt show my LAST find at d.i....a $3.99 rock-cone type thingy.
not sure what it is.
but it looks funky.
so it stays.
i love thrift stores. and sometimes they love me right back!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Those are some great finds!! :) I just stopped by to say thanks for commenting on my DIY Topsy Turvy blog post...can't believe you found an un-opened one for $1! way to luck out! :)

Sharon@Keen Inspirations said...

Love a good thrift store visit! Great finds! Gonna have to check out Kristi's DIY Topsy Turvy she mentioned...I'm so into the garden right now!
Sharon

Monkey Mind said...

Ooohhh,I have a sphere you would covet. I normally don't have any compulsion regarding spherical ceramic objects but one time I found one in Goodwill I just HAD to have. It sits on my kitchen table and has a little divot to fit a tealight. I love it. I really like both of your spheres too and I'm envisioning a nice grouping of different sized spheres on a shelf. Thanks for the idea!

Marlene McGarrity said...

I have the ball obsession too. Yours looks like a $7.00 one that I got from Crate and Barrel.

But if you have a Christmas Tree Store near you, they have oil rubbed bronze ones for $.99 They are gorgeous so I hope you have one nearby.

Debbiedoos said...

I love balls too. I have a package I still have not opened. YOu reminded me to dig them out, if I can find them in my pile of JUNK stuff! Thanks for joining me....Have a wonderful weekend. Debbie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Some great finds here today!!

Debbie

Newer Posts Older Posts Home