i may be knee deep in birthday month...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 |
our family has 15 birthdays in november.
now if it was just nieces and nephews, that wouldn't be so bad.
but that also includes both boys and my hubby!
(and my father in law, sister in law, nephews, brother...the list goes on and on!)

but im ready for christmas anyhow!
mostly because i start early and don't really have a choice.
now if you remember franny, well she has a big sister named jojo.
jojo is one of the only people i know who can use a 'claw' machine and actually win!
now THERE is a marketable skill!
i actually gave her a roll of quarters one christmas so that she will continue to win stuff for my kids!
this year i wanted to be crafty so when i found a boring wood bracelet at hobby lobby, i had my starting point.
(i thought i had a photo of the before but oh well, i guess you will have to use your imagination)
i used my can of chalk board paint painted away.
then 2 weeks 24 hour later, i chalked all over it and wiped it off.
then so that jojo would 'get it' i got a box of chalk and wrote all over it.

i think it is awesome amazing.
lets think an 18 year old does too!


Simpsonized Crafts




5 comments:

Unknown said...

All right, crafty girl, do you have any great (and cheap) ideas for Christmas presents for the YW?

Barb said...

Hi BA,
Still missing you in the AM!
Feeling the pain of November B-days! But you know at our house it is usually Lego related!
Hang in there this too should pass.
Thanks for entering my giveaway!
If you win I might have to drive it to your house!
Barb

LBT said...

Very, very cool idea. I think she will love it! Now I want one!!! :)

Found you from 733 link party. Come check out LBT when you get a chance. Thx!

Angelene
LBT
http://littlebuggietutu.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yep, I love it! Inspiring...

Helena said...

Whoa. Valentines day must be especially romantic for your relatives. Everybody gets frisky in February...

Newer Posts Older Posts Home