now all i need is a job!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 |
i have wanted one of these so bad for a long time!
it's not like i have a job to bring my lunch to.
it's not that my boys would be caught DEAD with this type of lunch box.
but when they are originally $14.99 and marked down to $3.74, how could i NOT get one?!
or 2, because it is a 2 pack.
(so an even BETTER deal thank you!)
and at some point in life, i will get a job outside of the home and will have to bring my lunch.
when im not eating out with all my new friends.


2 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I have one that I love!

I gave one to my mom and she packs snacks and meds in hers when she travels.

I am glad you got one because I have heard that all the cool kids have one. ~grins~

JaNae said...

I'm sure you'll find many reasons to use your new lunch bags even if you don't have a job to take lunch to each day.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home