the in laws christmas gift

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 |
first, i have to say i LOVE my in laws.
i might be in the minority here, but that is ok.
now my husbands in laws...
and yes, i have already got their christmas (mostly) done. this is part of their 'joint' present, and then i will get them both something else small.
but as always, i saved a TON of money using coupons.
first, i got to roberts with a 50% off coupon and got this frame
it was normally $84, but i got it for $42.
then i went to etsy and found my new best friend, jess.
check out her shop here.

(and look how cute it came in the mail!)
even with shipping, it was less expensive to buy these from her than from the craft stores.
she was fast and helpful (and didn't pay me for this-i just appreciate good customer service and like to let others know where to get it!).
and here my bloggy friends is the final result...

i even vacuumed the rug before taking the photo!
(you are welcome!)
we all signed the back so as my in laws get older and more forgetful, they will know who gave this to them!
(just kidding-love you gary and linda!)


8 comments:

Courtney said...

I did this last year for my inlaws- great minds think alike!!

http://redheadscraftmorefun.blogspot.com/2010/01/architectural-letter-photography.html

Yours turned out great, they will love it!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I really like this. I LOVE that y'all signed the back. That makes the gift even more special!

chris said...

What a super gift. I may have to copy this one!

Summer Miller said...

oh I like that!

Staci said...

Love it! If I didn't have my in-law's present done already, this would be at the top of the list. Maybe next year...

Lindsayb-mo said...

What a great gift! I'm Lindsay from Boman, Party of 5. I'm your newest follower. I LOVE your blog. You are hysterical and very creative as well!!! Can't wait to see more great ideas.
HOpe you have a great day!
Lindsay
http://bomanpartyof5.blogspot.com

Karie said...

Great idea. Thanks for sharing. And thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. It is much appreciated. Hope you will come back again. I will be back to your.

Ally said...

really, really really sweet!

Newer Posts Older Posts Home